Non Skier Access to Race Venues
Non Skier Access to NASTAR Nationals Information
Guests must purchase a snow-cat ticket for $19 from a ticket office prior to riding the shuttle.
Snow-cat will operate Tuesday through Saturday.
From Base Village:
- Take any Village Shuttle going to the Snowmass Mall or take the Sky Cab to the Mall.
- Follow directions from Snowmass Mall.
From Snowmass Mall:
- Take Village Shuttle Route 5 going to Top of the Village departing at 9:35am, 10:35am, 11:35am, 12:35pm and 1:35pm.
- From Top of the Village walk uphill onto Sleigh Ride Trail (follow signs).
- Turn left on Sleigh Ride Trail and follow trail out to Dawdler (follow signs).
- Cross Dawdler and walk uphill to Velvet Falls Pump House (follow signs). Beware of skier traffic.
- Snowcat will leave Velvet Pump House at 9:55am, 10:55am, 11:55am, 12:55pm, and 1:55pm. The trip to the Spider Sabich Race Arena will take about 5 minutes.
- Snowcat will leave the Spider Sabich Race Arena at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm and 2:30pm. It will drop off at the Velvet Falls Pump House. Non-skiers will then walk back down to Top of the Village and take Route 5 Shuttle leaving at 9:57am, 10:57am, 11:57am, 12:57pm, 1:57pm, 2:57pm.