If you were too busy skiing to see your race photos, do not fear, SharpShooter Imaging captured all of the action from the four days of racing, including the Race of Champions, the Team Races, the NASTAR Slalom as well as the awards ceremonies. Photos are currently available online for your viewing and purchasing pleasure.
Here is how you find them:
1. Go to www.myskiphotos.com on your web browser or click the link.
2. Select Snowmass as your resort if you don't automatically see AspenSnowmass on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Under Action Photos, select the date of the race you would like to view.
4. Under Filter by Ski Run; select NASTAR and then select the approximate time of day that you raced.
5. You can also Filter by Roll Number. This option will provide a dropdown menu where you can select your racer division and course.
6. To view a larger image, put your cursor over the image
7. Once you find an image, add it to your account. We shot both runs each day, so be sure to find and add both runs.
8. You can edit which photos you would like to keep and remove photos you do not want in your shopping cart. You can also continue searching for photos by simply clicking the, "Find More Photos" button.
6. Once in the cart, choose from an array of fun products, prints and digital options. Be sure to create an account regardless for easier future access to your images. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our Snowmass Gallery at Snowmass@sharpshooterimaging.com or by calling (970) 922-0471 until April 12th. After this date you should contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-637-3686 FREE.
We at SharpShooter Imaging congratulate all of this year's NASTAR Nationals participants.