Each Nature Valley NASTAR resort is required to send, at minimum, two (2) pacesetters and not more than (5) pacesetters to earn certified pacesetting handicaps.
If you are not staying at the Limelight Hotel, the best option for parking is at Buttermilk. Park at Buttermilk and ride the bus to Aspen. The bus will drop you off one block from the gondola ticket office where you will pick up your lift ticket and bib.
800.433.0832800.433.0832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request the NASTAR Pacesetting Trials rate.
$135.00 - Resort Fee and Tax: A 6% resort fee and 11.3% lodging tax will be added to the quoted guestroom rate.
Tuesday, December 16
8:30am-9:30am Check in-Aspen Mountain Main Ticket office under the gondola
9:00am Course Setting Clinic with AJ Kitt-SILVER DIP SWING
10:00am-11:30am Coat Race: Two race runs wearing warm-ups or work clothes
12:00pm - 1:30pm Suit Race: Two race runs wearing race suits or without a coat
2:30pm-3:30pm Slalom Race: Two runs with stubby gates.
There is a new NASTAR slalom handicap chart and a separate rankings system.
4:00pm Awards & NASTAR Presentation: Limelight Hotel-Monarch Room
- Complimentary food and beverage
- Review software and web site upgrades
- Awards will be based on results from the suit race only.
- Individual awards will be presented to the five Fastest Male and Female racers.
- Team awards will be presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Teams. Teams will be scored using Team Points. The three highest scoring team members will be used to score resort teams.
- Each pacesetter will be given a Certified NASTAR Pacesetter gift.