- 8:30am - 9:30am Check-In: Main Lodge near the fireplace (Pick up lift tickets and race bibs)
- 9:00am Course Setting Clinic with AJ Kitt on Switch
- 10:00am - 11:30pm Coat Race: Two race runs wearing warm-ups or work clothes.
- 11:30am - 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:00pm - 1:30pm Suit Race: Two race runs wearing race suits or without a coat.
- 2:00pm-3:30pm Slalom Race: NASTAR slalom. Two race runs with stubby gates.
There is a new NASTAR slalom handicap chart and a separate rankings system.
4:00pm Awards and Presentation: Slocum Hollow Restaurant in the Main Lodge
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Review software and web site upgrades
- Team awards will be based on results from the second race only.
- Individual awards will be presented to the five fastest male and five fastest Females.
Each Nature Valley NASTAR resort is required to send, at minimum, two (2) pacesetters and not more than (5) pacesetters to earn certified pacesetting handicaps.
- Team awards will be presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Resort Teams. Teams will be scored using the best three team members.
- Each pacesetter will be given a Certified NASTAR Pacesetter gift.