Home James Airport Shuttle
- NASTAR National Championships participants and their guests receive a 20% discount on Home James transfers.
- Click this link for the online booking program
- The group/corporate code is: NAST
- You must mention you are with NASTAR at the time of booking to receive the discount. Retroactively discounts cannot be applied once payment is received.
- The discount may not be used in combination with any other discounts.
- There is a 72 hour cancellation policy that is strictly enforced.
- Gratuity is not included in the discounted rate (except private charters).
- Guaranteed seats must be booked at least 72 hours in advance; all reservations made inside 72 hours are space available.
- Our contact info:
- web: www.ridehj.com
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 800.359.7536
Along with providing your travel arrangements into Denver, Winter Park Resort Travel Services offers a full line of quality rental cars through Hertz and Budget at very competitive prices.
Driving to Winter Park
To get to Winter Park Resort from all points around the Denver area, find your way to I-70 heading West out of Denver. Follow I-70 West approximately 40 miles to Exit 232 to Winter Park, Empire and Granby. Follow Exit 232 onto Hwy 40 which will take you over Berthoud Pass (great photo ops) and to Winter Park. Mileage from Exit 232 to Winter Park is approximately 24 miles. Total mileage from Denver is 67 miles. Winter Park Resort is located at 85 Parsenn Road, Winter Park, Colorado 80482.
A variety of maps of Winter Park and the surrounding area can be found here.