Under the banner of the Diana Golden Race Series, Disabled Sports USA is expanding its race series to offer accessible, entry through mid-level opportunities for a low cost at resorts nationwide.
Athletes with disabilities who are interested in alpine ski and snowboard racing are encouraged to Register with NASTAR and create a race record. There is no cost to register and there are 110 resorts where athletes can compete. Disabled Sports USA is providing sponsorships for the top athletes to attend the NASTAR National Championships in Aspen/Snowmass, Colorado, March 19-22, 2015.
Disabled Sports USA chapters can create a team to compete against other chapters across the country.
• Create a team through the NASTAR system and have your athletes race anywhere there is a NASTAR course
• There are adaptive categories for stand-up, sit-down, visually impaired, snowboard and athletes with intellectual disabilities (click here for details)
• Chapters can host a race at any resort that has a NASTAR course (Resort list)
• Attend a DSUSA sponsored race (Click here for race schedule)
• Athletes 13-18 years of age can earn a sponsorship to attend the Nature Valley NASTAR National Championships (click here for details)
To learn more about the Diana Golden Race Series click here.