Holiday Inn Express, Woodbury. 651-702-0200651-702-0200
Includes free hot breakfast. Rooms must be booked by 11-20 to guarantee rate and availability.
Be sure to mention that you are with the NASTAR Regional Pacesetting Trials to receive the discount.
Saturday, December 20
The Pacesetting Trials are not open to the public
8:30am-9:30am Check-In: Paul's
9:00 Course Setting Clinic with AJ Kitt HEIDI'S PLAYGROUND
10:00am-11:30am Coat Race: Two race runs wearing warm-ups or work clothes
12:00pm - 1:30pm Suit Race: Two race runs wearing race suits or without a coat
2:00pm-3:30pm Slalom Race: NASTAR Slalom. Two race runs stubby gates
There is now a slalom specific handicap chart and separate slalom rankings.
4:00pm Awards & NASTAR instructional presentation: Paul's
- Complimentary food and beverages
- Review software and web site upgrades
- Team Awards will be based on results from the Suit Race only.
- Team awards will be presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Resort Teams. Teams will be scored using the best three team members.
- Individual awards will be presented to the five Fastest Males and Females.
- Each pacesetter will be given a Certified NASTAR Pacesetter gift.
Each Nature Valley NASTAR resort is required to send, at minimum, two (2) pacesetters and not more than (5) pacesetters to earn certified pacesetting handicaps.